Monday, January 9, 2017

January 9th, 2017 - Week 22

Here is what we got from Griffin this week.

It's been going pretty good. Hey I have a favor to ask of you. Will you look online and find a recipe for spam, rice, and eggs together, I think they're stir fried. Could you email it me as soon as possible? Alright thank you so much. So I got this email last night, sister shreeve and mason were in my MTC district; 
Hey Elders! How are you!? How is Utah!? I just wanted to see how you both are doing? We all miss you lots here and cant wait for you to come! I am sorry everything is taking so long to workout! But you will be here in no time! How was your Christmas? How was your New Year?! How are your families!? Elder Hansen I have been told to inform you that Sister Hansen (sister Mason Comp) was informed that her Christmas Package was at the post office so she went to get it. It turns out it was your Christmas Package. They had to go through it because that's what they have you do here to check if anything is missing. They realized it was not hers, but asked if they could take it, because it belonged to their friend. They let them. So Sister Mason has your Package! Well friends! I hope all is well! I hope you are staying warm! Merry Christmas!!

Elder Griffin Hansen



No comments:

Post a Comment