Sorry for emailing a little late today. I was playing basketball with some members today and today is the election for Mongolia's new president so everything is shut down, and I had to search all over for an open internet place.
This week was sweet, it was my first full week with Azkhuu, and we get along really well!
This week was a little on the slow side. However I did conduct my first district meeting, I'm a district leader now in case I didn't tell you. It was pretty good, like most district meetings it was a little awkward, but it definitely helped me a lot. It made me feel like I'm not that bad in the language, cause I figured I at least I can do that!
But overall I've been having a good time here and I absolutely love doing missionary work.
It rained a ton the other day. Azkhuu and I were walking and a car drove by and splashed us with water at one point, it was like an old movie.
Then on Saturday we were walking with a member and there was a political demonstration so we hid in an Uzbekstani resturaunt, it was sooooooo good. Uzbekstani food is like mexican food in American, except Soviet!
Then today when we were looking for a place to email we saw random horses walking the street.
No comments:
Post a Comment