Saturday, March 17, 2018

2018 - Week 72
Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I'm doing good. This week was awesome. To start off we met this awesome new family who is super excited to hear the gospel. To start we went to their house last Friday and had a good time, shared a scripture and just kind of got to know them. Then yesterday on January 1 we went to their house and they gave us some awesome sheep head for dinner, it was exotic! I'm excited for this next year and all it's adventures that it has in store. I've noticed myself change a lot in this last year. I've seen that I've started to seek after the Holy Ghost in my life, and a greater desire to help the people around me. This year has some trials and difficults parts, but "I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction." (1 Nephi 20:10) this is what the Lord is doing with all us and eventually through the Lords refining we all can be made perfect and our best selves. I've seen myself grow and the people around me grow. I'm excited for this year. And happy new year everybody!









No comments:

Post a Comment