Saturday, March 17, 2018

Tuul January 15th- Week 74
Hey everybody, sorry I didn't send an email last week, we had transfers and cleaning check and I just didn't have time to send any emails. So this week was transfers and I got transferred out of Songino and I got moved to Tuul ward! I miss Songino, I learned a lot out there, I learned a lot about myself and a lot about the power of Christs atonement and Gospel. When I was in Songino us and the Unur elders met with and taught a women and her daughter named Urnehtsetseg and Maralmaa. When we first met with them a member had originally given them a book of mormon. She told us that she read the book of mormon and loved it, she that every night she and her daughter read the book of mormon. They found comfort and strength in the book  of mormon. They eventually got baptized and it was a super spiritual baptism and they were super happy after wards. One important thing I saw was as we went over to their apartment more and more, it became easier and easier to feel the spirit. The spirit was stronger and stronger as we went over there and it was noticeable that they had changed and become happier. Now I'm in Tuul and I'm excited to help the people here. Tuul is the richest part of the city and it has a super capable ward! I'm companions with Elder Lichtenberg who has only been in the country for 12 weeks. I'm excited and ready to serve in Tuul. 
Elder Griffin Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment